Sunday, June 3, 2012

Kenny Chesney & Tim McGraw *Squeeeee*



I am so freaking excited and I don't have too much time to post. My sister-in-law won tickets at work to the Brothers of the Sun tour. That's Kenny Chesney, Tim McGraw, Jake Owen, and Grace Potter and the Nocturnals. Can I just say SQUEEEEEE!!!!!


Oh Man, can you tell I'm excited. I have only been to a few concerts and they were at small venues. I saw Third Day in Ozark, AL and Hootie and the Blowfish at an Amusement Park in South Georgia and that's about it. I've been to several wonderful theater productions though. I've seen Phantom of the Opera and The Nutcracker at the Fox Theater in Atlanta. It's a beautiful theater so go if you ever get the chance. We had pretty close seats for those. The best one though was Wicked. I'd lusted to see that for several years. We got 5th row seats to see that in Memphis, TN and it was amazing.

One thing makes me a sad panda though :( I can't take my camera. You can't take any camera that has a detachable lens into the Georgia Dome. I found my old point and shoot and I'm taking it with me though. I'll post some pics but the quality of my P&S doesn't even compare with my Canon Rebel. It's becoming hard for me to accept less than perfect in my pictures. I think I'll still love these though because it'll be memories :)

Time to get a shower and get ready to go. I'm even wearing make-up.... That's saying something :) I only wish I still had some contacts left. My prescription ran out and I haven't had a chance to go back and get it renewed.

Can I get a Yee Haw!

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you! I love all those guys! Eric Church, Jake Owens, and Lee Bryce were coming here on the 29th of June but I am going to miss them. I would love to go to another concert! hope you have fun!!

    ReplyDelete