It's been a busy couple of days with no geeky goodness so I haven't been able to post. I keep my SIL's kids during the summer so we've been having a good time. Today isn't my normal day to have them but we're going to the bookstore for a kids event today. They get a free Lego kit and put it together there. YEA for free stuffz! My husband is also working on their first D&D type game. It's going to be based on Star Wars since they're all familiar with the movies. Duh, of course they are :)
Now for something that's a bit of a concern...
I have fallen off of the wagon. I bought a World of Warcraft card yesterday and started back playing. *gasp*
Yes, I am back on Warcrack. I don't raid and haven't even grouped since Cataclysm to do any dungeons but I enjoy playing and leveling characters and professions. I'm not playing on her currently, since she's max level & max on her primary professions, but this is my Main.
I have several Draenei characters. I'm working on my Draenei Shaman right now. She was on the upper end of lvl 77 and I dinged 79 before I went to bed. I probably won't go past 80 on her right now. I have several more to level up. I have an 85 Mage, 85 Balance/Resto Druid, 80 Bear Druid, 79 Shaman, 52 Paladin, 48 Rogue, 42 Priest, 30 Hunter, 21 Warlock, and 17 Warrior. I'd rather get some of the others up to 80 before the next expansion comes out. I've done the 80-85 stuff on two characters so I'm not in the mood to slog through it again until it's nerfed. The exception will probably be taking my 80 druid to collect herbs to level up alchemy and inscription on my 79 and 80 toons.
Anyway, enough WOW. Well at least for you. I'm gonna get a quick shower and some playtime in before I go pick up the kids :)

No comments:
Post a Comment