Jake was Awesome regardless. Tim McGraw came on third and was freaking amazing. He was decked out all in white and man I loved that rear view :) He looked kinda thin and worn in his face though. Wonder if he's been sick? Kenny came up from an area in the middle of the stadium and rode a swing across the audience. That was so cool! Everyone sounded so great. Zac Brown came out and sang two songs as well. I've liked him since way before he ever had a song on the radio so that was a major high point for me. Overall it was wonderful. This was my first major concert like that so it was something I'll never forget.
The only bad part of the whole night was my camera. They said that you couldn't bring a camera with a detachable lens so I brought my old crappy point and shoot. There was a girl right ahead of me with her DSLR slung over her arm and they just let her right on through. I was so mad. I wouldn't have had a way to take it back to the car if I'd gotten in trouble for it though but I know what I'm doing next time :) These are a few of the pictures I did get.
![]() |
| Kenny |
![]() |
| Grace Potter & Kenny singing You and Tequila - I LOVE THIS SONG!!! |
![]() |
| Zac Brown and Kenny singing an Alabama song. I think it was Dixie Land delight. Jake Owen also sang some Alabama stuff and it was great! I loves me some old time Alabama |
![]() |
| There are no words.... mmmmmm |
![]() |
| I told my hubby I was buying him some tight jeans, boots, & a cowboy hat. Deff a black one :) |
It was a ton of fun and I'm so glad my SIL invited me. She is so awesome and I love her so much. I did make sure to take some Naproxin before we left because of all of the walking.. I should have taken some coffee since we didn't get home till 1:30 a.m. and I was driving. I ended up spending the night at my SIL's since I was keeping her kids today so that helped. I was a bit worried about all the walking and being on my feet all day b/c of all of the weigh I've gained and how out of shape I am in. I did fine though.I'm very proud of myself for one thing. I didn't let my weight stop me from wearing what I wanted to wear. I've had this shirt for a few years and I never wear it because of my arms. I took a short sleeve cream cardigan but I looked just like this for most of yesterday. That's progress for me. I didn't really feel self-conscious either. That was nice.
![]() |
| A real smile is a rare thing for me in a picture but this is one |
Currently Showing:
Not much of anything. I'm so exhausted from last night that I've felt hung over all day. I made some yarn flowers for my MIL tonight but I don't have any pics to show of those.
Coming Soon:
I'm going to be at my SIL's a lot this week so I'll be knitting on my surprise project a lot (hopefully!) This is going to be a cleanup week b/c my Mom's coming up this weekend. I'm debating on trying to do a 365 type of photo project again. I haven't stuck with it the last two times I've tried. I think it'd be cool if I could get a lot of pics of my SIL's kids and make her a book at the end of the summer. I may stick a tab up at the top of the page and do the pictures there if I decide to do that. We'll see.









this is the thing I'm most proud of from you:
ReplyDelete"I'm very proud of myself for one thing. I didn't let my weight stop me from wearing what I wanted to wear. I've had this shirt for a few years and I never wear it because of my arms. I took a short sleeve cream cardigan but I looked just like this for most of yesterday. That's progress for me. I didn't really feel self-conscious either. That was nice."
Thanks :D Me too!
ReplyDelete