Monday, June 25, 2012

I'm an OG yall

My In-Laws are in town for a funeral and she brought me a gift


She saw it and thought of me b/c of the name on the blog. I love it so much!!! I'm going to put it on my keys with my World of Warcraft authenticator for maximum geekiness :)

I played a lot on my Shaman. She was upper lvl 77 but now she's mid lvl 81 I decided to go on and level her for awhile rather than move on to the next lowest. My next one is a lvl 55 pally and I really hate Outland. This way I can finish leveling her Alchemy too. Tomorrow I have a busy day planned with the kids and a Band Parent meeting tomorrow night so no playing till Wednesday.

Speaking of Wednesday... I will be turning 36 on Wednesday. I don't feel 36. Heck most of the times I feel like I'm 20. That's funny because I have always been an old soul. I've always felt much older than my years so it's strange to suddenly be on the upper side towards 40 and not feel like I'm that old. My son will be 15 this fall. We need to line the side of the roads with mattresses and tires so he can learn to drive :)

Well this old geek is yawning and needs to get some sleep. Night Yall.

No comments:

Post a Comment