Monday, May 28, 2012

Picture Fun

I took a bunch of pictures yesterday of my daughter playing with her little sister (from her birth mom) and spent last night editing them. I'm not going to post those pics on here b/c I'm not sure if her Mom would be okay with it. I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed it. Most of my recent pictures have been of my Dad sick (he recently passed away) and of family around that time.

I ended up editing a ton that were in my "to do" folder today though. These are a few of those:

A few of my daughter from our vacation. I made the sunflower top for her last year.

I finally got to take some good pictures of my brother, his wife, and their kids. I made the dresses that the girls are wearing.
Some action shots of my nephew at the park.
These are special to me. This is my cousins little boy and was the first time I got to see him. We were visiting my grandmother's grave for Mother's Day. She never got to meet him. My fav is the middle bottom shot with his reflection.
Those are the only ones I can post since I don't have my external hard-drive with me right now.

Currently Showing

I knitted a bit on my special project this afternoon. I'm finally finished watching all of Supernatural on Netflix  and can't wait till they get Season 7 on so I can see what's going to happen! I have hardly watched TV over the last few years, other than Doctor Who of course :), but I've been watching a lot while knitting over the last few months. I still am not willing to get cable tv by any means, but I am enjoying my Doctor, Torchwood, Supernatural, Buffy, Angel, and various documentaries.

Coming Soon

 I have some material I've been holding onto for awhile since I couldn't decide what to make. I came across some cute patterns for tops and maxi-dresses that I'm thinking about trying. I'm a bit frustrated right now b/c I've gained a lot of weight in the last two months. I won't get into it but losing my Dad and the stress and sadness afterwards was very hard. I'm an emotional eater so I've binged bad. I don't know how much I've gained because I won't weigh myself. The scale's been put up because right now I just am not in a place to deal with feeling bad about myself for whatever number pops up. However my big clothes are now getting tight :( I'm not going to buy new clothes so hopefully I can make some of my current stuff work and make myself a pretty dress and top.

That's pretty much it for today in this Redneck Geek Girls life. Way past my bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment