Friday, May 25, 2012

Endings and Geekery

The last two days have been super busy. My daughter had her end of year awards ceremony yesterday. I ended up hanging out with my SIL all day so I went to her daughter's, who's in Kindergarten, and then our older kids, who are both in 3rd grade later in the day. Today my son had his 8th grade graduation ceremony. My lil man is growing up. He'll be in High School next year .... Lord help me!

Luke and Leia. The force is strong in these two
I came across a funny quote today so I decided to make a Photoshop picture from it. I love it! The Hulk picture came from here.


I've been knitting a lot the last two days but it's a surprise for someone so I can't post any pictures. Instead this is my ongoing project. It's a Doctor Who scarf for my husband. It's hibernating right now but it's my go to when I'm between other things. I'm not using the Cascade 220 though. I used Caron Simply Soft instead because it's cheaper and this was one of my first projects on the needles. I'm not in too big a rush to finish since it's the beginning of summer but I'll have it finished before cold weather rolls back around. That'll be sometime in November for Georgia :D


I found the pattern on Witty Little Knitter. I love her site. It was important to me that the scarf be as accurate as I can make it and she's really researched her stuff.

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment