Hey Yall :D Don't you ever just want to slap the butter outta Paula Dean's mouth so she'll quit saying that all the time. Well I was raised on "yall" so I'm sure it'll pop up a lot.
I've had several blogs in the past about things like losing weight and photography and I loved writing. I've been having the urge to blog again but what about? I finally decided to just write about whatever I've got going on, regardless of if it's taking pictures, knitting, decorating cakes, sewing, my kids, or even what movies or tv shows I'm into at the moment.
I have been married to my husband for three years and I'm a stay-at-home Mom to our two kids from our previous marriages. I'm not going to give out names since I write about my kids a lot. This is my son Luke, my hubby Dungeon Master, and my daughter Leia. We also have a psychotic cat, Mia, who was named for Mia from The Dark Tower. We also have a schnauzer Mara Jade Skyewalker (and yes that IS what her papers say).Yea, never name your pet after a crazy person. That's just asking for trouble.
Hopefully I'll post here a few times a week and we'll see how this goes.

No comments:
Post a Comment