Tuesday, July 3, 2012

WOW at the deal I just got!

I just got home from a shopping trip to Walmart. Well they had a TON of stuff outside the store marked down on clearance. Man I hit the fracking jackpot!!! I'm sorry but I have to brag. This post will be full of bragging and pictures and links and how much I saved.

This was only $4 and regular price is $9.99. I've been wanting this for months. It's a fondant mold.

I got several of these cupcake liners for $0.50. Regular price is $4
.... and these for the same prices

Best deal of all! Wilton Slide n Cut for Fondant, Gum Paste, Sugar sheets. I paid $2.50. Regular price is $30!!!!
I got about 10 balls of this yarn. They had it marked down to $1 from $3. The way folks in my family keep having babies, I'm gonna need it :)


There was also a Bow Making kit that was Regularly $20 and I paid $6.50. The ribbon alone was worth twice that. I got party plates for $0.50 a pack and party napkins for $0.15 a pack. My daughter's birthday is in August and my sons will be in November. I got plates and napkins for both parties for the price of one pack of plates! I also got these paper lanterns for my daughters room when we redecorate. They were regular price $10 and I paid $2. By my calculations I got about $140 worth of stuff (Most of which I already wanted/needed) for $30. That's about 80% off. I'm really excited because I already have a use for all of it :)

End of bragging. Ok, time to go. I have another family member expecting so I've got to look up patterns for this yarn so I can start Baby Blanket #3 in a row. Only one more color on the one for my SIL (K). YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment