Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Hats, Hats, and More Hats

My brother, SIL, and their three kids came to visit for a few days. It's been some crafty goodness while they were here.I made hats for him and all three of the kids. I wanted to make Shelley one but I didn't have time before they leave tomorrow. I bought some yarn too because she wanted one that was kinda Tye-dyed looking. I crocheted all of the kids hats. I'm just learning to crochet but I think they turned out amazing. It was so freaking fast too!!!

Hello Kitty Hats for the girls
Myah ran around all day asking "Sta-che (Stacy), you makin me Hellyo Kitty hat?"


Awww
I think she likes it
Yoda Hat for Jay

The ears aren't quite right but he likes it
I was not happy with how this turned out. My Mom wanted me to make it a lot bigger than the pattern and it turned out too big. The decreases at the top didn't turn out neat like the first one I did.

I decided to do a blog for the weight loss stuff. I stick to it better when I have to write about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment