The computer is kid-free for the moment and I have a little bit of time to spare while dinner cooks so I thought I'd post. I weighed myself today and am amazed to find that I only gained 1.5 lbs in the two months since I hurt my leg the first time. I'd lost 10 lbs prior to that so I'm pretty happy especially since I haven't been able to exercise this whole time and chocolate has been my very, very good friend :)
Here's a few of the things I've been making
 |
| Socks for me. I LOVE this colorway so much!!! I designed them myself. I put a cable down each side of both socks. |
 |
| This is a knitting project bag that I made for a friend. I don't have pictures but I just made a matching two-at-a-time sock project bag for myself |
 |
| A sweater set for another one of Adam's coworkers for her granddaughter. |
 |
| Both the hat and the sweater came from a single skein of sock yarn :) |
 |
| I love these. The 2nd one has been blocked but the first one hasn't so they really are the same size. |
 |
| I designed this long infinity scarf myself too. I loved the yarn. It came out looking like jeans to me. That's awesome because this is for one laid back super lady. |
 |
| I am so in love with this color. I love Madeline Tosh! I'm very, very tempted to keep these for myself but luckily I have a brown/lavender skein of the same yarn that I got for Christmas last year. |
 |
| I don't have a very good picture of this. I've got to get some blocking wires before Christmas and re-block it. The edges aren't supposed to have points on sides. It's wide enough for me to hold with my arms stretched all the way out |
That's pretty much what I've been up to for the last few months. I've got a pair of socks and my Dragons Sweet-tooth shawl on the needles right now. I've got to make Noah's gloves before the next football game Friday too.
My daughter wants to be a Pokemon trainer for Halloween. Hubby has to
work and I'm praying that I'll be able to take her trick-or-treating.
Regardless I'll be making her costume since ya can't buy that at
Walmart. This is the costume she wants below. Her hair is short but we
can do buns on the side of her head. I'm going to make a pokeball by
printing it on fabric and stitch it to a tshirt and make her a skirt
from some yellow fabric I have.
I don't have a good picture yet, but she'll wear her new gloves also. She's named them her Unicorn Poop gloves!
I'm trying to stay as far ahead of things as I can because I'm determined to WIN Nanowrimo this year... or at least get to week 3. I still have 3 girls presents to make and possibly 5 boys presents to make. The guy stuff is pretty simple though and shouldn't take long. I also want to make a hat and gloves for myself plus Aislyn's hat to match her gloves.
No comments:
Post a Comment