I have the whole house to myself (muh ha ha hahah) so I thought I'd do a quick post on what I've been up to.
I have been doing great on the Slim Fast. I'd lost close to 7 lbs on it in 3 weeks for a total of 14 lbs lost. Yea!!!! Unfortunately I got sick last weekend and the combination of Slimfast and sinus drainage made me want to barf. I haven't weighed in since then so I'm not sure if I've gained or lost since then. Thanks to the Christmas Giftcard hubby gets at work I was able to buy some more today so I'll be back on plan tomorrow.
I also gave NaNoWriMo another chance and have come to a conclusion. I used to enjoy writing but it's not something that I really enjoy. I was making great time but I wasn't having fun. It's supposed to be fun and maybe I just need to let go of that dream for now. I'm not going to make any promises that I won't try NaNo again but I think I have gotten pretty talented at a lot of things over the last few years and I just need to let go of this one until I come up with something to write that I'll enjoy.
I got startitis and cast on several different projects at the same time so I've got some finished objects and some that aren't finished. I also have a few things that aren't knitted as well. Some of the photos were taken with my cell phone and aren't great.
 |
| This was my daughter's Halloween Costume. I sewed the skirt and hand painted 20 pokeballs on it. She used the knitting project back I made (see below) for her trick or treat bag. |
 |
| These are some Doctor Who stitch markers I made. I love the Dalek and Weeping Angel but I'm not crazy about the Adipose or Diary. They were smaller and baked for a bit too long. |
 |
| I tried making a Two-At-A-Time sock project bag. The pockets are a little bit tight but I think it works well enough. I just love the fabric! These were fat quarters and it was the only pack the store had. It's been over a year since I got it and I haven't seen anymore anywhere. |
 |
| My son needed a pair of gloves to wear under those Friday Night lights when he wasn't marching on the field. He picked out the colors, Tart & Graphite. |
 |
| These were made out of Madeline Tosh Vintage and I love them. |
 |
| I made a mistake and did a cable on every K4 instead of every other one so it's too tight for me. It's okay though because it'll be a Christmas present.This was some Berroco Vintage I had from last year |
 |
| I decided to make another pair of socks for me. I just love these colors. I have to wear loafers since the top of my foot still hurts too much for sneakers and I need some more nice socks because of that. |
 |
| This is a shawl I'm making someone for Christmas. It's Knit Picks Chroma Fingering. They had a sale around Halloween so I got this half off. |
 |
| Some more gloves for Christmas. I love these so much I want to keep them for myself! It's Tosh Vintage in the Mooreland colorway |
 |
| I want some more of this colorway as well. You can't tell in the picture but it's a Heathered color and the flecks of color are just beautiful. It's Hermonie's Everyday Socks pattern on Ravelry
|
 |
| Here's a closeup of the stitch pattern. It's Hermonie's Everyday Socks pattern on Ravelry
|
 |
| My daughter modeling a shawl that's a Christmas Present. I still have to weave in the ends on it. |
 |
| I'm still not sure how I feel about the blue and green together. I hope they like it. |
And that's pretty much it. I'll try to remember to post regularly on here.
No comments:
Post a Comment