Wow it's been a busy few months. I haven't posted on here in a very long time! I'll just post some pictures of what I've been working on for now. These are only some of the things I've done but my other SD card is in the other computer. You can always check me out on
Ravelry too. I got some lovely yarns for Christmas/from Christmas money and a gift card to Hobby Lobby for more. I got some Cascade Lana D'Oro, Malabrigo Rios *SQUEE*, and some Araucani Ruca that's gorgeous and made from sugar cane! I made some gloves and hat from the Lana D'Oro but I don't have pictures yet.
I'll go back to October. I made my daughter a Weeping Angel Costume for Halloween. It turned out really well! I just made it up as I went along.
 |
Trick or Treat bag. I printed onto the fabric using the printer |
|
My son's birthday cake. It DID NOT turn out like I wanted though :( It was a frozen cake made from layers of brownie, ice cream, and white cake. The frosting was jacked up so I decided to use some black frosting spray stuff I had and that just made it worse. The New Jedi Order logo turned out really well though.
Finally some of my Christmas crochet. I forgot to take pictures of some of the things I made.
No comments:
Post a Comment