Thursday, October 25, 2012

Wooly Goodness

I decided to take a month off of blogging and that ended yesterday. I've finished a few projects that I've got pictures of so I decided to put them up here as well.




These are Star Wars themed hats I made for a friend who's pregnant. She and her hubby are huge Star Wars fans. They're in the 501st and named their son Ben after Obi Wan's name in A New Hope.




I made this hat in our High School colors. My son is in Marching Band so I wanted a hat to wear on cool game nights. It's too small so I'm re-making it in the Divine Hat design from the picture below. The gray Divine is my favorite hat right now.



And finally my new nephew was born a few weeks ago. My SIL got his newborn pictures taken with Everything Lovely Photography and they a beautiful!!! This is the little turtle outfit I made him. I wish I'd made it bigger but little guy came in at almost 9 lbs. He's so cute!

My daughter has decided that she wants to be a Weeping Angel for Halloween. There are no pre-made costumes for that but she apparently has full confidence that I can make it for her in the next 6 days... I love her so we shall see. I've got yarn for the wig, spray paint for some Angel Wings that were given to us, and sheets for the dress. I still need to get gray panty hose, fake nails, and gray face paint. We thought about doing a mask but may not go that route. Hopefully she'll be as scary as this:


This is what I'm lusting over. It's a Supernatural Themed yarn from Nerd Girl Yarns.  Oh man I have been looking at their Doctor Who themed yarns for the last year. A little to pricy for my budget, but one day... one day I shall have the squishy goodness :)


Well it's bed time for me. I'll think of sheering merino sheep instead of counting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment