Another reason I haven't really posted is that we've been having some computer issues. My laptop is about kaput. The power cord doesn't work very well anymore and ALL of the USB ports have quit working. As much as I love the convenience of a laptop, I don't think I will ever get another one. Money is really tight right now so we were just going to try to wait it out as long as possible. However we came across a really great deal on a refurbished computer.... so we ended up charging it on the card we haven't used in over a year. *sigh* It really is an awesome computer worth twice what we paid for it. I hated putting it on that card though.
I'd decided to organize my photos with Photoshop Element's organizer this time and man, that's been a chore! It's taken me most of the week to get that done. I also won a 16x20 Gallery Wrapped canvas from Color Inc. That's worth $90 so I'm very excited. I've got to take some photos of the kids together tomorrow evening so I can send off for it. Between being sick the last few days and the rain, I haven't had a chance to get that done.
It's football season, or rather marching band season in our household. Things get a little hectic this time of year. I do have a few photos from that though :) Here's my munchkins at the last game. I'm not wild about the coloring on this but I'm learning to shoot in semi-manual so it turned out pretty well.
This turned out to be a long post! Hopefully I'll be able to have a few pics up of my crochet/knitting projects in the next few days.

No comments:
Post a Comment