Saturday, August 4, 2012

Won't Be Posting Much This Week

I probably won't be posting much, if at all, over the next week or so. I've got a lot going on. We're painting my daughters bedroom so I'll be working on that today. I'll be moving all of her furniture back into her room tomorrow then decorating and organizing all of her stuff. I'm helping the ladies doing fundraising for Aislyn's Dream by cutting out Hearts. They're going to take them to local business's to raise money. I'm also trying to crochet a hat at least once every other day to sell at the Fall Festival to help pay for Aislyn's arm. Aislyn's birthday party is going to be at our house next Saturday so I'll be making her cake on Thursday and Friday. The house is a mess so it has to be cleaned top to bottom before the party. Oh yea, and my Mom got an apartment so she'll be moving next week as well... Yea.... I probably won't be posting at all :)

I'll post pictures of the hats as soon as I take them. I will also post pictures of Aislyn's room and the cake as well. We bought the stuff to redecorate her room along the way but all I've needed to do was paint since before school was out for summer. Lazy Mama. Her party is Saturday so this has to be done before then. I've also got to paint her toybox as well but that won't be done today. I need to make her chandelier cover for her light fixture but that won't be done before the party. I'm excited, and nervous as hell, about her cake. It's going to be mostly fondant and we'll have to see how that goes.

This is a link to my Pinterest Page for her room

Bedding
Bedding
Color palette. Wall with window in hot pink and the other walls a light pink
color pallet but her room is much smaller.
Wall Decal 6 ft
got this decal for her wall
Love this for Aislyn
My favorite thing. Got this decal for her wall
.

No comments:

Post a Comment