I'm feeling much better. There's been so much upheaval in my life over the last year. It all hit me when things started to settle down a bit. I just needed to take a little me time, spend some one on one time with hubby, and finish a few projects.
The baby shower was last weekend so I'm off of baby knitting for a little bit. I've got to make a few things for a friend and a few for Shelley, my other SIL, but those babies aren't due till December and after so I'm taking a little break from big projects. At least big projects with a time limit.
Here's a few things I made for Katie and Joey:
 |
| Georgia Tech and Tennessee hats. My brothers *twins* both root for different teams so I made both the babies hats |
 |
| This is a newborn photo prop I made Katie. I'd pinned it on Pinterest and Katie repinned it so I knew she'd like it. I think this was her favorite. |
 |
| My brother Joey dressed as a Jedi for one of the Star Wars prequel movies and plays Star Wars The Old Republic so I thought they'd get a kick out of this. I'm making one for my friend who's due in December too. |
 |
| Simple little blue and off white spiral hat |
 |
| 1st off this is the back side so you can see where I weaved in the threads. Second, I've been working on this off and on since last spring. I love how it turned out. It was so pretty and I'm so proud of it. |
I'm probably going to take a break today from knitting and crochet. I've been crocheting a lot over the last few days. I've been working on a blanket (probably a gift for my son) and a baby blanket. It's bulky thread and crochet is so fast that it's going very quickly. However my right hand started hurting really bad around my middle knuckle last night. It was swollen and hurt up my fingers and down towards my wrist. It's funny. I've always read so much but I hardly read anymore since I started knitting. I always want something in my hands to be working on. It's so peaceful too. That's actually one of the things that's helped me so much this week. I did make a beautiful scarf to match the Hippie Hat I recently made awhile back. I'll have to get some pictures of some of my other recent projects.
I've got a few photo's I've taken this week as well. I'm going to post them on the Photo Blog though. I miss Photography.
No comments:
Post a Comment